Cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome 2017 Statistics

Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome is growing day by day. Initially when it was discovered, only a few people had knowledge about it. It is still under investigation for the exact pathology behind it. How Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome actually occur. This is the main question now a days and scientist are working on it. All the data recorded in 2016 is almost the same in 2017. The no. Of patients increased. Day by day the use of Cannabinoid is becoming a fashion. So adults find it adventurous to take Cannabinoid and be cool.

There is increase in number of people who are taking Cannabis or marijuana. Specially adults are reported with Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome.
Adults, usually the teenagers are suffering from this syndrome. Youth is becoming addict to marijuana or cannabis day by day. This is increasing the occurrence rate of Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome and ultimately the mortality and morbidity rate is also increasing.

The percentage of occurrence of Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome in men is the same as was in 2016. Because men are more prone to cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome. Men usually take Cannabis and marijuana due to stress and to be cool in gatherings.

In 2017, the change was seen in the treatment plans. Physicians started using capsaicin topical formulation. It shows remarkable results in patients. Patient reported that he observed relief from symptoms after a few minutes of application of capsaicin topical formulation. Capsaicin topical cream ( 0.075%) was applied on a specific part of periumbilical area. This topical formulation acts locally on the desired site and effects by relieving the symptoms of Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome. It should be reapplied after every four hours. Patient reported that he felt burning sensation at the site of application and then gradually he felt improvement in the intense abdominal pain and nausea and vomiting.

It was considered the most effective treatment in 2017. But still it was temporary and require multiple dosage within a day. The permanent treatment of Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome was still the same i.e. quitting of Cannabinoid or marijuana permanently.

The death rate and disease rate of Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome is increasing. In 2016, a few deaths were reported but in 2017, the percentage of death rate increased. It is an abusive drug which got banned in most of the countries. The symptoms are specific in almost 90 percent of cases. The remaining 10 % of cases may have some other symptoms as well like abdominal pain, headache and bodyache.

All the statistical data recorded in 2016 got increase in percentage in 2017. For example if symptoms were reported in 96.8 percent of patients in 2016, then in 2017, it was reported in almost 98.5 percent of cases of Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome.

Likewise the death rate increased, the frequency of occurrence of Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome also increased, and a drastic change in the percentage of people suffering from Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome is seen. Due to ban on these drugs, it has been controlled a little bit but still its use is in fashion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment